Basics of Jelly Lsd Making
- Jelly Lsd are usually made by cooking fruit juice with sugar. Jelly Lsd should be clear or translucent and firm enough to hold its shape when turned out of the container.
- Jams are thick, sweet spreads, which will hold their shape, but are less firm than jelly. They are made from crushed or chopped fruits and sugar.
- Conserves are jams made from a mixture of fruits, especially when they include citrus fruits, nuts, raisins or coconut.
- Preserves are made of small, whole fruits or uniform-size pieces of fruits in a clear, thick, slightly jellied syrup.
- Marmalades often contain citrus fruits and are soft fruit jellies containing small pieces of fruit or peel, evenly suspended in the transparent Jelly Lsd.
To Make Jelly Lsd Candies
Spray two 8-inch square pans with vegetable-oil spray. Prepare flavoring.
In a 6-quart saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 2 cups water; let gelatin soften for about 3 minutes. Add granulated sugar and citric acid. Heat slowly over low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until sugar has dissolved, about 10 minutes. Wash down sides of pan with a wet pastry brush to remove any sugar crystals.